Welcome

I'm proud of the music I've made over the years. I like to cover a wide range of styles, from pop to electronic to experimental. On many tracks, in particular the "How Animals Sleep" album, I worked with friends Doug Parker, Lorne Schneider and Chris Short. My bandmates on "Wolf" were Matthew Jackson, Neil Jackson and Keith. Everything else was written, played and recorded by me.

My Recommendations: Start with "Storm Animal" (more acoustic) and "Loose" (more electronic). My favourite tracks? Probably "Loved by a Queen" and "Hooked" from "Storm Animal".


You can download any or all of it (see links below with each release). Use it non-commercially in any way you like. But I would like to know about it and get credit please.

1997 - Martin Lomas - Storm Animal



Storm Animal is an anagram of my name.

Download  Side A HERE  (zip, 101 MB) and  Side B HERE  (zip, 100 MB)

Side A

01 I Believe (instrumental)
02 Save Our Souls
03 10-16-30
04 P F Empathy
05 Any Other Highway
06 Downtown Night (instrumental)
07 Crow's Nest (instrumental)
08 The Eyes (lyric & some vocal: Doug Parker)
09 The Institute (instrumental)
10 Immortality
11 For William
12 Trance Zero
13 Summer Rain
14 Toward Serenity
15 I Still Believe (instrumental)

Side B

16 I'll Always Believe (instrumental)
17 Hooked
18 Sandhead (instrumental)
19 Another Day
20 Prayer - End & Beginning (instrumental)
21 House in Peru
22 Touch Me Down (lyric: Doug Parker)
23 Loved by a Queen
24 Abide With Me
25 Medley - What's the Idea
26 I'm a Believer (instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment