Welcome

I'm proud of the music I've made over the years. I like to cover a wide range of styles, from pop to electronic to experimental. On many tracks, in particular the "How Animals Sleep" album, I worked with friends Doug Parker, Lorne Schneider and Chris Short. My bandmates on "Wolf" were Matthew Jackson, Neil Jackson and Keith. Everything else was written, played and recorded by me.

My Recommendations: Start with "Storm Animal" (more acoustic) and "Loose" (more electronic). My favourite tracks? Probably "Loved by a Queen" and "Hooked" from "Storm Animal".


You can download any or all of it (see links below with each release). Use it non-commercially in any way you like. But I would like to know about it and get credit please.

1991 - March Hares - How Animals Sleep



Download the whole album  HERE  (zip, 129 MB)

01 Lost Overture
02 Home Again
03 Quaking on the Nile (lyric & vocal: Lorne Schneider)
04 Bulletin (lyric & vocal: Doug Parker)
05 Clearance Sale (lyric & vocal: Doug Parker)
06 Buses Carry Mothers
07 The Ballad of Michael and Krys (music, lyric, guitar & vocal: Doug Parker. piano: Lorne Schneider)
08 Three Will Get U20
09 Island of our Dreams
10 Escape (lyric: Doug Parker)
11 Just an Ironic Blues Song (lyric, sax: Doug Parker. vocal, piano: Lorne Schneider)
12 Once I See (lyric: Doug Parker)
13 Whirlpool (lyric: Doug Parker)
14 Between Coasts (lyric: Doug Parker)
15 Cool Like James (lyric & vocal: Chris Short. extra vocal: Lorne Schneider)
16 Medley - Lydia - Love Songs - What Love Loses

No comments:

Post a Comment